Contest rules for cosplayers
These are the rules for the cosplay nomination of the Tokyo Art Ninja international multi-genre online talent contest. Any cosplay is accepted. Highly welcome – anime cosplay. And we love Naruto very much. 🙂
Performers and authors of all ages and skill levels.
- singing, playing musical instruments, dancing in the form of a character;
- character acting – character phrases, facial expressions, movements;
- any acting game on the topic of characters and works, including with your author’s rethinking (surprise us 🙂 );
- fine arts – character drawings (any technique);
- visage, costume;
- arts and crafts – attributes, etc.;
- any creative work in the cosplay genre.
What to apply for the contest
Creative works in the form of videos and photos are accepted for the competition. It is also obligatory to submit your portrait photo (or collective photo, if you are a team).
All participants and all their actions should be clearly visible on the video and photo. The jury wants to hear well your speech, your singing, the music you play.
In the comment to the application, you can give a short text about yourself and your creative work. Interesting texts will be published on the contestants pages.
Poor quality photos, audio and video may be rejected.
The highlight of this competition is that we advertise every pre-qualified participant. Therefore, present yourself and your creative work with high quality, interesting, bright, charismatic – so that the number of your fans grows.
How to participate
- Fill out an application.
- You will receive an answer to your email from the administrators – your application has been accepted or there are additional questions.
- You pay for participation (administrators will send details).
- Your creative work (works) is published on the website in the competition season section with photos and videos, links to which you gave in the application.
- The jury and producers watch your creative work, determine your place in the season, comment and perhaps offer further communication.
- The results of the contest are published on the website. Prize winners are also announced on TikTok, YouTube, Facebook.
What do the contestants get
The participant of the contest receives a place (and a diploma) in his nomination and age category:
- Grand Prix winner;
- laureates of I, II, III degrees (I, II, III place);
- participant of the competition;
- a personal page in the season of the contest on the ecosystem website;
- basic advertising and online promotion;
- advertising news in the media (in plans from “Jonin” and above);
- gifts for cosplayers (for example, a Naruto village headband, a themed case for a smartphone, other cosplay paraphernalia, depending on the participation package and the jury’s decision);
- prize winners are announced on TikTok, YouTube, Facebook;
- medals, figurines, cups (depending on the place, participation package and age, if needed);
- other prizes by the decision of the jury.
- 3-6 years old
- 7-10 years old
- 11-14 years old
- 15-18 years old
- 18-25 years old
- 25+ years (adults of any age)
- Mixed age category
- Teacher + student
- Creative family
Payment for participation
One creative work:
Genin plan = $12
The plan includes: diploma of the participant with a place, personal page of the participant, basic advertising of the participant.
Chunin plan = $22
The plan includes: diploma of the participant with a place, personal page of the participant, publication in social networks, advertising package “Start”, attribute (a headband of the village, of your choice).
Jonin plan = $35
The plan includes: diploma of the participant with a place, personal page of the participant, publication in social networks, publication in the media, advertising package “Junior”, attributes (a headband of the village, of your choice, and a case for a smartphone with a thematic image).
Cosplay Hero plan = $45
The plan includes: diploma of the participant with a place, personal page of the participant, publication in social networks, publication in the media, advertising package “Junior”, attributes (a headband of the village, of your choice, and a case for a smartphone with a thematic image), as well as a personal creative page of the artist – Cosplay Hero Page. Such a page collects the artist’s portfolio and shows the talent of an international audience
Payment for every second (third, etc.) creative work from the same participant in the same plan = 50% of the price of this plan. If several creative works are submitted in different packages, the creative work in the more expensive plan goes first.
ADDITIONAL ADVERTISING PACKAGES
Additionally, you can order professional paid advertising on Facebook/Instagram.
The plan Genin is taken as a basis and added:
GoldStar = Genin + $15
In the package: paid advertising on Facebook/Instagram for a week based on the participant’s personal page in the contest season, creation and placement.
SuperStar = Genin + $50
In the package: paid advertising on Facebook/Instagram for a month based on the participant’s personal page in the contest season, creation and placement.
These promotional packages can be added not only to the Genin participation plan, but also to the Chunin, Jonin, and Cosplay Hero plans. The coolest option is SuperStar based on Cosplay Hero = cool portfolio page + month of Facebook/Instagram ads.
Attention: mail services for the delivery of prizes are paid by the recipient.
To participate in the contest, please fill out this application. All additional information that you want to submit, add in the “Application commentary” field.
The main thing is not to be afraid to show your talent. Every talented person has the right to become a star. Shine brightly and take off!